St Luke's Covid-19 Secure Information
The journey so far...
- 30 September: A Risk Assessment (see docs below) was completed and the necessary steps were implemented to make the building Covid-19 Secure
- 1 October: The building was declared Covid-19 secure and the certificate below was posted
- 4 October: We reopened for Sunday Public Worship with a booking system in place with a maximum of 20 capacity - to book a place click here for more information
- We had hoped to reopen for limited lettings from Monday 12 October, but following Cheshire East being placed into Tier 2 (High Risk), we have decided to wait and just have Sunday worship in the the building for now
- May 2021: St Luke's has reopened on a limited basis for organised youth activities
You should contact Polly in the Church Office to book in dates/times for your group. We now require you to book for the time you arrive to include setting up time and the time you leave to include setting down time. Please be aware that Polly is on flexi furlough at the moment so there will be a delay in replying.
The best way at the moment is by email: email@example.com If you can't do this please call 01270 567119 and leave a message. Please don't call in person at the office.
We're sorry, but at the moment we are not taking any new bookings until we have our existing Hirers sorted out with dates.
Documents for hirers