St Luke's Covid-19 Secure Reopening
The journey so far...
- 30 September: A Risk Assessment (see docs below) was completed and the necessary steps were implemented to make the building Covid-19 Secure
- 1 October: The building was declared Covid-19 secure and the certificate below was posted
- 4 October: We reopened for Sunday Public Worship with a booking system in place with a maximum of 20 capacity - to book a place click here for more information
- We had hoped to reopen for limited lettings from Monday 12 October, but following Cheshire East being placed into Tier 2 (High Risk), we have decided to wait and just have Sunday worship in the the building for now
- We will review the situation on a regular basis